Friday, April 6, 2012

Tick tok

just like the title say
im so scare yet excited..every year oso wan face this problem
2moro..the biggest day for me..n all of my frens!
Fight for 2moro!!Jiayou everyone!!!
i will enjoy myself n i hope it will be a great night for me..

Education fair in school 2day..
i go with my little gang v go for almost every counter of each college
n v oso get many information there..
actually its a good fair for us..
#full of information
#good service
#no nid study
hahaaha

hv a practice in skul so i skip Ricky's class
OMG!
i oredi skip for many times..
last time sumore sleep jor n cant wake up pula

Tick tok..
i countdown..
2days more..
to Mr.Virgo: u hv 2 days more...
wat will happen in the future?
i dun know..

Tick tok..
i passed a time..
this afternoon..
to Joe: paiseh juz now run so fast..
coz i feel i reali so bright la if i walk home with u
haha ><

Lastly..hope all of u who attend our concert will enjoy urself in 2moro night!!
n i wish all of my readers will like today's post too..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment