Friday, April 20, 2012

randomly post

adui u..i just wanna find a person chat with me to reduce my boring only leh..
why like that also see me as gas??
M i oxygen?nitrogen?hydrogen??
Chat with me u will die or lost your meat hor..gek sim a me..
haiz..suan liao..i skip!*

tomoro--activity day again..well,i hv to be happy bcoz tomoro just until 2pm..thx God!
i think tomoro will be a nervous day..becoz its the time for the result that who will become the new conductor?LOL..damn it
no matter who they are,i hope they can try their best in his/her new 'job'..handle it well,it will be important for us in the future!!XD

okay..it just like the title say--randomly post
i just wanna vent here for the gao lat person who dun wan chat with me only..but nvm,the person will never see tiok this post one..
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment