Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who you are truly??

Din see you for few days
today...you are here again ,turn up in my life
However,the feelings before is missing
Although in the fimiliest place we have together bofore, you are just like a stranger, standing in front of me,with a fake fake facial expression and smile
im so sorry...it cant be back...like before
i dont know what you want
some more started to ask myself
who are you actually?
Do you still the same person i know?
i dont know
and dont want know now,in the future.....and forever
you are just fake to me

***************skip***********************************

Listen to this......its recommended from mala



when you feel so tired,but you cant sleep
[tats my current condition]
when you lose something you cant replace
when you love someone but it goes to waste..
can you just erase it in your memory?
recently...i cant


Bye...my dear readers

No comments:

Post a Comment