Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nani!!!

Finish the D.I.Y competition...our group's name is Y.I.D---Yes I Do.okay,let's say something about it.we din get any place in the competition but v have a best actor who named BRYAN.

there are 10 people in the group including me.I have made a new friend in this group--Chrress,a speacial spelling which sounds 'Chris'.He is funny n always will say something that make you smile,n he breaks himself's image until the last day haha.i have to say congrates to Bryan to get his best actor,he really did it well.Although we din have any award,we win the friendship in our heart.i believe that everyone of ur have did the best in this competition.i will always appreciate this special holidays..we spent time together for almost 7 days to practice the drama n i learn many things on it.thanks everyone!well,today is the last day for my holidays n i have to keep all my holiday mood n get ready for my result..stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment