Saturday, July 14, 2012

juz an inspiration n a little bit of hiao mood now.

again..i wan to complain about time..it flies too fast
i can still remember my F3 life clearly..n nw u tell me my F4 life already passed for half year more!!
walao..><
suddenly feel pressure.although nothing happen..i dono why it will like this,i never face this n dono how to overcome it..sometimes will ask myself:
-ARE YOU REALLY FEELING HAPPY?
-IS IT ALL OF THIS IS THE THING YOU WANT??
-I STAY HERE FOR WHAT ACTUALLY??

i miss my way..currently
i go on my life as usual bt i cant feel any happy..mayb gt,bt it juz short for a while
i hope i can solve this problem soon..

sometimes i feel i did many kepo things..
sometimes i feel mayb they no nid my help n can do more well
sometimes i feel i cant make ppl enjoy or feel happy on something..

mayb i should walk away in some specific time.

Friends,dont worry about me..
I will be ok..i HAVE TO be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment